The Oysta Lite is a small, discreet device that can be carried in a pocket, on a keyring, or on a lanyard. It has an SOS button, that, when pressed will notify a chosen contact in the care circle or Alarm Receiving Centre (ARC.)
The Oysta Lite connects to our care platform, IntelliCare™, so the care circle will be able to set safety parameters, locate VIPs and if needed, direct them home or direct help to their location.
The Oysta Lite provides peace of mind to VIPs that they can remain independent and safe and when they need help, their care circle is available at a push of a button.
Benefits to Family Members and Carers (the Care Circle)
- Location Updates – You can see on IntelliCare™ where your VIP is and if they need help, you can locate them and guide help to their location.
- Safe Zones are areas where the VIP is likely to travel. Should the VIP travel outside those safe zones anytime, or during specific times, of the day or night, a care alert is triggered. Safe Zones can be configured on IntelliCare.
- WeatherWatch notifies the care circle if the VIP is outside after dark or in extreme weather conditions. You can call them and check on them before problems occur, and if needed, guide them home using the location feature on IntelliCare.
- Whitelist of Contacts – Only authorised callers from the care circle can contact Pearl II which eliminates spam calls to the VIP. The whitelist can be changed at any time to add/remove contacts.
- Status Alerts – Through IntelliCare, you’ll be notified if your VIP’s device is switched on/off, has a low battery or if there has been ‘no activity’, indicating that the device has not been worn or used.
Benefits for Vulnerable Independent People (VIPs)
- One Touch SOS Button – When the VIP is in distress or simply needs peace of mind, they can press the discreet, SOS button. The Oysta Lite connects the VIP to their chosen emergency contact or Alarm Receiving Centre (ARC) and makes a hands-free, two-way voice call.
- Two-way Voice Calls – The Lite has a loudspeaker and a sensitive microphone to allow clear voice communication to help.
- Audio Reminders – When the device has a low battery, the Oysta Lite prompts the VIP to charge the device.
- Easy Charging – Cradle Charging means that the VIP only needs to drop it into the charging cradle to charge the device.
- Waterproof – The Oysta Lite is happy in the rain or shower, and strong enough to survive a drop or brief dunking.
- Auto Answer – Calls are automatically answered when received on the Oysta Lite. No need to press a button, saving time and effort in an emergency or a welfare check situation.