The Oysta Watch acts as a regular watch with a date, day and time display with extra features such as VIPs can make and receive calls through the watch and it has a one-touch SOS button that connects them to their Alarm Receiving Centre (ARC.)
The Oysta Watch connects to our care platform, IntelliCare™, so the care circle will be able to set safety parameters, locate VIPs and if needed, direct them home or direct help to their location
Benefits to Family Members and Carers (the Care Circle)
- Reminder messages are messages that can be pre-set, flashing up on the Oysta Watch to remind the VIP of key events such as appointments or even to remind them to consume more water.
Location Updates enables you, via IntelliCare™ to see real-time and historically the location of your VIP so if they need help, you can guide the right people directly to their location.
Safe Zones are areas where the VIP is likely to travel. They can be configured through IntelliCare and should the VIP travel outside those safe zones, anytime or during specific times of the day or night, a care alert is triggered.
- WeatherWatch notifies the care circle if the VIP is outside after dark or in extreme weather conditions. You can conduct a welfare check before problems occur, and if needed, guide them home using the location feature on IntelliCare.
- Whitelist of Contacts so that only authorised callers from the care circle can contact the Oysta Watch which eliminates spam calls to the VIP. The whitelist can be changed at any time to add/ remove contacts.
Status Alerts via IntelliCare means you’ll be notified if your VIP’s device is switched on/off, has a low battery or if there has been ‘no activity’, indicating that the device has not been worn or used.
Benefits for Vulnerable Independent People (VIPs)
- One Touch SOS Button – An easy-to-use button for when in distress or simply needing peace of mind. The Oysta Watch connects the VIP to their chosen emergency contact or Alarm Receiving Centre (ARC) and makes a hands-free, two-way voice call.
- Two-way Voice Calls – The Oysta Watch has a loudspeaker and a sensitive microphone to allow clear voice communication.
- Audio Reminders – For when the device has a low battery, it prompts the VIP to charge the device.
- Auto Answer Option – Calls are automatically answered through the Oysta Watch. No need to press a button, saving time and effort in an emergency or a welfare check situation.
- Receive Reminders – The care circle can send care prompts, such as to consume more water or to remind them of key events such as a care visit appointment